WE ARE HIRING PASSIONATE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT KIDS!
Do you enjoy inspiring kids to be the best they can be?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you interested in creating leaders for the next generation?
If you answered “yes” to all, we want you on our Grasshopper team!
Grasshopper Enrichment Education LLC was built around the philosophy of empowering youth through classes, camps and workshops that cultivate confident communicators and teach life skills. All are designed to engage the student with fun, challenging, and motivating instruction.
As more and more parents are experiencing the Grasshopper difference and the value that our programs provide for their children, we are experience increasing demand. We are currently searching for talented people to lead classes as teachers and assistant teachers. People who:
- are encouraging, caring and motivated
- believe that all children can achieve success
- are fun and dynamic
- are able to walk into a variety of environments and create a positive learning opportunity for all types of learners
- are able to establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing environment through effective discipline and teaching strategies
- are willing to drive to school locations in the Seattle/Eastside area during the after school hours (between 1:30-5:00)
- are flexible, professional, and reliable
- who have effective leadership, organizational, and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- ideally have a teaching credential, but not necessary based on some teaching experience
The positions are part-time and on an as needed basis. All curriculum and materials are provided as well as tons of support. We do teacher training if you meet many of the other qualifications and we feel your talents and gifts would be a great fit. Teachers are expected to follow the procedures established within the company and are competitively compensated per student hours based on experience.
If you are qualified, share our educational philosophy, and would like to become a part of our awesome team of passionate educators who not only make a difference in the lives of children, but also have fun doing it, please contact us by phone 425-998-7794 or email and apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Susan Naranjo-Stultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.