WE ARE HIRING GREAT TEACHERS!
As more and more parents are experiencing the Grasshopper difference and the value that our programs provide for their children, we are experience increasing demand. We are currently searching for qualified and talented teachers who:
- are encouraging, caring and motivated
- believe that all children can achieve success
- are fun and dynamic
- are able to walk into a variety of environments and create a positive learning opportunity for all types of learners
- are able to establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing environment through effective discipline and teaching strategies
- are willing to drive to school locations in the Seattle/Eastside area during the after school hours (between 1:30-5:00)
- are flexible, professional, and reliable
- who have effective leadership, organizational, and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- preferably have a teaching credential, but not required based on experience
The positions are part-time and on an as needed basis. All curriculum and materials are provided as well as tons of support. Teachers are expected to follow the procedures established within the company and are competitively compensated per student hours based on experience.
If you are qualified, share our educational philosophy, and would like to become a part of our awesome team of educators who have fun, please contact us by phone 425-985-8488 or email and apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Susan Naranjo-Stultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.